Everything You Need to Know for How to Start a Portrait Photography Business you LOVE!
Out of stock
There isn’t a better side business then shooting portraits for families on the weekend.
How to Start a Portrait Photography Business is overwhelming! But it doesn’t have to be if you have someone guide you through it. I wrote the original Portrait 101 Kit in 2007! Everyone loved it. Let’s just say I’ve learned a LOT MORE about running a successful portrait business since 2007! If you loved the first one, you’ll go crazy over this revised and extended version!
The Revised and Extended Portrait 101 Kit on How to Start a Portrait Photography Business is meant to provide aspiring portrait photographers with all the essentials in starting their own portrait business. Whether you need a boost to the next level in marketing or feel overwhelmed in wanting to know how to charge, what to offer, how to use SEO to boost your marketing…this Portrait 101 Kit has it all!
*NEW ADDITION: 60 min Q&A video where Brian and I discuss different business models, pricing, how to get your business off the ground and answer questions from live viewers. Print off the 101 Kit, review the content, and then watch the new 60 min. video to go even deeper!
The Newly Revised and Extended Portrait 101 Kit Includes:
- 20 plus NEW PAGES of Advice on How to Start a Portrait Photography Business you LOVE!
- Introduction by Me Ra Koh with Detailed Table of Contents
- What to Ask: Portrait Client Contact Worksheet (UPDATED)
- 5 Business Models for How to Price Your Photo Shoots
- Get 4 Different Packages for Pricing Yourself (All Packages I’ve Created and Used with 3 Types of Family Portrait Packages and 1 Senior Portrait Package)
- Spreading the Word: Marketing Strategies for Portrait Specific Bookings (10 new pgs including how to be strategic with SEO, Facebook, Blogging, and MORE!)
- Secrets to Collecting Referrals: Creating Evangelists Out of Your Existing Clients
- Staying Organized: Simple Automated Spreadsheet for Keeping Track of Clients, Payments, Due Dates, etc. (designed by Brian and has received countless reviews of praise)
- Sample/Model Waiver Release Form to Use Images (please note: both the waiver and contract are meant to serve as a model or example, but do not presume to know the law in your residing/working state.
- Top Recommended Vendor List : We have a handful of companies/vendors that have taken our business to the next level. I give you all their websites so that you can take advantage of their great products and customer service. Thus, spending less time reinventing the wheel of a photography business.
- NEW 60 min Q&A Video